Getting ready for Jim Beam Homegrown
- Remember to bring the stuff you're going to need:
- ID, your ticket, any (legal) medication you may need, a charged mobile phone, enough cash for the day. If you have any chronic conditions or illness (ie epilepsy, diabetes, asthma) be sure to carry information regarding your condition & emergency contact number on you at all times.
- Allow enough time to get to & into the show. Presume around 30mins to get thru the gates & security depending on the time of day.
- Dress for the day & weather by wearing sensible clothes & shoes.
- You can bring into the event an unopened bottle of water (no glass) & reasonable amounts of food without problems. Please note NO food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the TSB Bank Arena (Rock Stage) - their rules sorry.
- Keep it real & keep it legal. Anyone caught holding or dealing illegal substances will be treated the same way as anywhere else.
- Don't turn up drunk or out of it, as you may be refused entry.
- Check the back of your ticket for restricted items such as video cameras, alcohol & umbrella's as we have no provision to check them in so you will need to get rid of it or take it back home or to your car.
- Still cameras are allowed for personal use only.
Care for Others
Please consider others as well as your own safety, especially in front of stages. If someone falls down or is in distress please help them if you can or let the security team know so we can help.
At any point in time while you are at Homegrown, you are required to abide by any reasonable request or command from the Jim Beam Homegrown security. Remember that they are primarily there to keep the entire festival safe. If you need help or see someone needing help please notify them straight away.
Important Safety Announcements
Between acts on all stages we will be making announcements that will help you out during the day so take note & respect these announcements.
Under extreme & unlikely circumstances a building, area or the entire site may be required to be evacuated or cleared. It will be imperative for you to follow all instructions & directions from emergency services, police, fire brigade and / or our security.
There will be several St Johns stations around the site to treat people who are genuinely ill or have injured themselves on the day. Try to minimise your demands on them if it does not relate to real issues as they have a very long & demanding day. These people are volunteers & we owe them a great deal of gratitude for all their skills & support.
Waste & the Environment
Where recycling stations are available please make an effort to use them. We really want to keep as much waste away from landfills as possible.
If you have any questions, lost gear or kids, please head on over to the White Info Tent which is situated in lower Frank Kitts Park, on the road side. There is also one situated next to the merch tent near the Dub & Roots stage.
Love LOUD music for longer with Earbuddies
EarBuddies is all about providing lovers of loud music with affordable, good quality earplugs that don't muffle or affect the quality of sound. These earplugs are MADE for listening to music with, but still protect the wearer from hearing damage.
Look after you ears so you can keep on coming to Homegrown!